Art Exhibition Review Criteria

My reviews of the Armory Show and the Whitney Biennial were written according to the following criteria which I have phrased as questions to be answered:

Whitney Biennial

What were the objectives of the exhibition?
How well did the exhibition meet these objectives?
What was the overall impression of the exhibition as I walked through it?
Which pieces of art attracted my attention? Why?
Were there any underlying themes to the artwork?
What was the final take away impression of the exhibition?
Was the exhibition successful in my opinion?

Armory Show

Did the exhibition meet the objective of an art market?
What did the exhibition show about art market trends in 2010?
What were the reactions of the people attending the exhibition?
Who attended the exhibition?
How was the exhibition different than in other years?
Was the artwork selling?
Was the exhibition successful in my opinion?
What was my final takeaway impression of the exhibition?